Executing a plan requires alignment. Executing on time requires momentum. Executing brilliantly, including shifting quickly when the facts change while staying on track with strategic objectives, requires Aligned Momentum.
Aligned Momentum Key Indicators help you track progress in your Pivot from an incremental, traditional and/or rigid business culture to a culture with Aligned Momentum. Aligned Momentum leads to brilliant execution of strategy.
Aligned Momentum Key Indicators
To support brilliant execution of strategy
- 1) Clarity: Getting clear, being clear.
- 2) Mastery Mindset: Open, growing mind.
- 3) Nimble Decision-making: Best next step.
To prepare you for a better future
- 4) Strategic Thinking: Play the movie.
- 5) Talent Adaptability: Roles fit strategy.
- 6) Coaching: Manager as coach.